Ultralight, windproof and toasty warm, the Down Sweater is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell; ideal as a midlayer or as outerwear in chilly climates.
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- External pockets: Two handwarmers with Deluge DWR-coated zippers
- Zippered stretch mesh stuff-sack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth, seal out drafts
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam and China.