Our most trusted all-season, all-condition riding pants, the Snowshots have a new enhanced design, a progressive fit and a new, durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester plain weave or ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester plain weave or ripstop fabric (depending on color) has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection; combination of a brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks moisture
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-button closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket to keep snow out
- Mesh-lined interior thigh vents release heat and keep snow out; articulated knees improve mobility
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect the inside of the leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers and two thigh cargos
- H2No Performance Standard ripstop shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. H2No Performance Standard plain-weave shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75- to 150-denier 100% polyester (48% recycled) plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish. Lining: 100% polyester tricot mesh. Gaiters: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- 700 g (24.7 oz)
- Made in Thailand.