Our most trusted all-season, all-condition riding pants, the Snowbelles have a new, enhanced design, a progressive fit and a durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Soft and durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester fabric with herringbone weave has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture: adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep out snow
- Articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk; internal thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone-weave fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Gaiters: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with DWR finish.
- 623 g (22 oz)
- Made in China