Nearly all of our manufacturers provide a warranty against defects and workmanship, others go further and offer "satisfaction guarantees" or lifetime warranties. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all new products sold through Second Ascent are covered by their manufacturers respective warranties.
Please check the manufacturers website for information regarding their specific warranty. If you believe a warranty claim applies to your purchase, please contact Second Ascent with your order number and a description of the problem, and we'll help you navigate the process. Though we can help facilitate the process, the manufacturer will determine if a warranty applies to your issue and will be the party responsible for offering resolutions.
What to expect:
- Some manufacturers prefer to deal directly with customers, if this is the case we'll help you initiate contact with the manufacturer. From that point, you'll deal directly with the manufacturer.
- Other manufacturers will only deal with retailers. If this applies to your purchase, we'll reach out to manufacturer for you and determine the best way to resolve your issue. Subsequent steps will vary by manufacturer.
- Warranty claims are processed in the order they are received. Many resolve quickly however others can take several weeks or even months to resolve. Please plan accordingly.
- You are responsible for shipping charges related to getting the product to Second Ascent and/or the manufacturer.
- Warranty claims can also be processed in person at our Ballard store.