The Cathode Hooded Jacket, a 2014 Outside Magazine Gear of the Year winner for its hybrid design—perfect for multi-pitch climbing—gets an update this season: A more wind-resistant mapped fabric on the sides and under the arms, and a fully insulated hood to keep you warm at belays up high when that chilly breeze kicks into high gear.
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Breathable, Hybrid-Mapped Construction, Wind-Resistant, Lightweight
- Design Features: Adjustable Hood, Zip Chest Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Left-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Carabiner Loop, Internal Front Stormflap, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Dynamic Reach™ Underarm Panels, Single-Separating Front Zipper, Elastic Cuffs, Elastic Drawcord Hem with Hook Attachment Inside Jacket
- Fit: Trim Fit
- Fabric: Pertex® Quantum,100% nylon 22D ripstop shell and lining, 96% polyester, 4% spandex 50D stretch double weave underarm panels, Primaloft® Gold 100% polyester insulation 60 g/m2
- Center Back Length: 27˝ / 69 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 11.3oz / 321g (M)