Part of the Big Agnes mtnGLO® collection, the three season Copper Spur UL mtnGLO features patent-pending mtnGLO Tent Light Technology with LED lights integrated into the tent body; experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button. Ultralight and full-featured, with a double door/double vestibule design, experience comfort and convenience in the backcountry like never before.
Features patent-pending mtnGLO® tent light technology using durable LED lights to illuminate the interior of your tent with enough light to sort gear, play cards and hang out with friends without blinding them with a bright beam of light.
A simple push button controller with three settings – on, off and 50% brightness – controls the mtnGLO® lights
LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
Requires three AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO® light controller
- Feature two doors and two vestibules
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Steep wall construction and cross over pole improve tent interior’s living space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable nylon and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NSL + NFL pole system with lightweight hubs
- H Clip attaches tent body to cross pole
- Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 8 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Two internal media pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Fits Wall gear loft - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft- sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available - pitch a shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, rainfly, poles and stakes.
- Footprint sold separately
- OPTIONAL FOOTPRINT NOTE: (see thumbnail image)
Your Copper Spur mtnGLO® tent is a unique character. As part of the Copper Spur family these tents use the Copper Spur footprint. But being uniquely mtnGLO® the color coding is different. When using your Copper Spur footprint with your Copper Spur mtnGLO tent make sure to match up the shape of the footprint with the tent. Match the wider end of the footprint to the wider end of the tent body, rather than matching up the webbing colors.
- Light strand can also be powered by any USB source
- CE Certified
|Fast Fly Weight
||5.5" x 17.5"