Like magic, the Ferrosi Hoody is never too hot but always blocks shiver-inducing wind and light rain on an exposed belay high off the deck. The highly breathable soft shell construction offers ample stretch for dynamic movement and tough, abrasion-resistant protection for rough and rugged alpine and rock environments.
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Abrasion-Resistant, Breathable, Hybrid Mapped Construction, Quick-Drying, Lightweight, Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features: Adjustable Hood, YKK® DWR-Treated Zippers, Zip Chest Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Carabiner Loop, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Single-Separating Front Zipper, Pockets Above Harness, Elastic Cuffs, Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Fit: Standard Fit
- Fabric: 86% nylon, 14% spandex 90D stretch woven ripstop body and hood, Cordura® 91% nylon, 9% spandex 120D stretch woven shoulders and lower sleeves
- Center Back Length: 26½˝ / 67 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 11.0oz / 313g (M)