Winner of the 2013 Backpacker Magazine Editors’ Choice Award, the Lodestar Gloves get a big boost in function this season with Outdoor Research's tactile 3DFit Technology™ and touchscreen-compatible leather palms. And they’re still built with the same lightweight, highly breathable, durable and fast-drying Polartec® PowerShield High Loft that make them the ideal soft shell gloves for the approach, skinning and high-alpine climbing in cold conditions.
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Breathable, Wind-Resistant, Grid Fleece at Palm, Ultra-Tactile, Lightweight, Wicking, Quick Drying, Soft and Tactile Leather Palm
- Design Features: Touch-Screen Compatible, Pull-On Loop, Glove Clip
- Functional Details: Hook and Loop Wrist Closure, Undercuff Construction, Elasticized Wrist, Tapered Wrist, Anatomically- Contoured Patterning, 3DFit Technology™
- Fabric: Polartec® Power Shield® 100% nylon - 95% polyester 5% spandex backer, 100% polyester grid fleece palm, water-resistant leather palm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 3.8oz / 108g (L)