The Cirque Pants are durable, technical soft shell pants built for high-energy climbing, mountaineering and ice climbing. The highly breathable, wind and weather-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric excels in high-mountain conditions. The zippered thigh pocket ensure energy bars and maps remain easily accessible.
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Abrasion- Resistant, Breathable, Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features: Zipper Fly with Button, Zip Hand Pockets, Zip Back Pocket, Zip Thigh Pocket, YKK® DWR-Treated Zippers, Grommets for Instep Lace, Boot Lace Hook, Drawcord Cuff Adjustments, Reinforced Scuff Guards, Brushed Tricot-Lined Waistband
- Functional Details: Articulated Knees, Gusseted Ankle Zippers, Gusseted Crotch, Harness-Compatible Waist, Adjustable Tabs at Waist, Belt Loops, Accepts Accessory Suspenders
- Fit: Trim Fit
- Fabric: 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex 90D stretch double weave
- Inseam: 33˝ / 84 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 20.5oz / 581g (L)