Best Hiking Pants Spring 2016 – Switchback Travel The ideal rock climbing, single weave stretch woven soft shell pants: lightweight, rugged, wind resistant and highly breathable with ample stretch and full coverage for smooth movement when scrambling and climbing.
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Breathable, Quick Drying, Lightweight, Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features: Front Slash Pockets, Zip Thigh Pocket, Zip Back Pockets, Brushed Tricot-Lined Waistband, Button and Zipper Fly
- Functional Details: Articulated Knees, Drawcord Cuff Closures, Belt Loops, Harness-Compatible Waist
- Fit: Standard Fit
- Fabric: 86% ripstop, 14% spandex 90D stretch woven ripstop
- Inseam: 30˝ / 77 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 10.3oz / 293g (34)