Streamlined as a running belay, Patagonia's Simul Alpine Pants specialize in moving swiftly and confidently over rock, snow and ice. The lightweight polyester stretch-woven fabric moves, breathes and resists weather, while even stretchier fabric at the yoke and crotch gusset complement the technical cut. The waist has belt loops, a separating zip fly and our innovative OppoSet™ adjustable closure for an on-the-go customized fit. The hand, right-rear and billowed right-thigh pockets all close with zippers. A slender lower leg lets you see your feet, while the cuffs tighten with a shock cord and cord lock; tie-down loops allow you to attach an under-the-heel cord for use with ice boots.
- Durable, stretchy and breathable polyester soft-shell fabric with even stretchier lightweight insets at yoke and gusset; all with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offers a customized fit
- Zippered and welted handwarmer pockets and rear right pocket; zippered right thigh pocket with billow sits above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Narrow lower leg, adjustable single cuff and tie-down loops for compatibility with alpine boots
- Shell: 5.2-oz 100% polyester stretch double weave. Yoke and gusset: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 374 g (13.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.