Trade the boiled-lobster turista look for the cool colors and bold prints of Patagonia's Sun Mask. The design improves on the old-school bandana concept with an anatomically designed shape and new polyester/spandex fabric for a cotton-like feel, superhigh-wicking performance and 50+ UPF sun protection; it hugs your face without unwanted pressure, while the bottom flares for neck coverage. Flat-sewn seams equal extra comfort, and the breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction. Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Ultralight polyester dries quickly and feels good against skin; with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constriction or tight spots
- Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
- Sublimation print for soft hand
- Converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
- 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex circular-knit jersey with high wick, Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 51 g (1.8 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.