When the promise of a trail sunrise gets you going before the alarm, slip on the All Weather Zip-Neck and run to meet the dawn. Worn alone or as a second layer, this cool-weather, long-sleeved running layer helps you manage your core temperature with a soft and breathable 88% polyester/12% spandex fabric and ventilating airflow mesh back panel. For even more thermal control, the zip-neck lets you zip up or cool down with ease, and hidden thumb holes and fold-over mitts keep sleeves snug and hands toasty. Reflective zipper and logos (front and back) make you easy to spot. With Polygiene® permanent odor control and UPF-15 sun protection.
- Durable and soft 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey knit with completely breathable 100% polyester (50% recycled) airflow mesh panel on back for ventilation with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Deep front zipper ventilates and covers neck for protection
- Multifunctional cuffs with thumb holes and fold-over mitt
- Reflective logo on left chest and at center-back neck
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey knit. Panel: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) airflow mesh with Polygiene® permanent odor control and UPF-15 sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 172 g (6.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.