For dark-o‰۪clock starts, you need technical insulation that keeps you dry when you‰۪re working and warm once the action slows down. The micro-grid fleece interior of our Capileneå¨ Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in Patagonia's lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartecå¨ Power Grid‰ã¢ fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capileneå¨ Thermal Weight has 30-92% recycled content and is treated with Polygieneå¨ permanent odor control. Features include a flat waistband with brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility and flatlock seams to minimize chafing.
- Polartecå¨ Power Grid‰ã¢ fabric (with Polygieneå¨ permanent odor control) has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric‰۪s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartecå¨ Power Grid‰ã¢ fabric. Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygieneå¨ permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesignå¨ approved
- 138 g (4.9 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.